- The Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) is the worst quality level allowed for a product.
- An affiliate is a company in which a minority stake is owned by a larger company.
- The agency theory attempts to explain and resolve disputes about the respective priorities between principals and their agents.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) – the annual meeting of the interested shareholders of the company.
- Evaluation costs are the fees a company pays for discovering defects in its products before they are delivered to customers; they are a form of quality control.
- The articles of association can be seen as a user manual for the company, defining its purpose and outlining the methodology for carrying out the necessary day-to-day tasks.
- Assembly to order (ATO) is a business strategy in which products are quickly produced from components after order confirmation.
A cession is a transfer of rights or property from one person to another.#
- Assortment strategy is a strategic sales tool for the retail industry, optimizing the range of products offered for sale.
- Attrition occurs when the workforce in a company is reduced as people leave and are not replaced.