- The chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking person in the company.
- David Tepper is a renowned hedge fund manager and co-founder of Appaloosa Management L.P.
- Jack Welch was Chairman and CEO of General Electric from 1981 to 2001.
- Josef Ackermann is a Swiss banker who served as CEO and Chairman of Deutsche Bank.
- Kenneth I. Chenot is a business executive known for his role as chairman and CEO of American Express.
- Larry Ellison is the founder of Oracle, the software company that created the first commercially viable relational database.
- Mark Zuckerberg is a self-taught programmer, co-founder, chairman and CEO of Meta (formerly Facebook).
– According to Bloomberg, Zuckerberg’s net worth as of June 10, 2022 was about $68.2 billion.
- An open market transaction refers to the purchase or sale of a company’s shares by insiders of that company.
- William T. Dillard II became CEO of Dillard’s Inc. in 1998.