- An American option is a type of option contract that allows holders to exercise their rights at any time up to and including the expiration date.
- An application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) miner is a computerized device or hardware that uses an ASIC solely to mine bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
A cession is a transfer of rights or property from one person to another.#
- In the money (ATM) are calls and puts where the exercise price is equal to or very close to the current market price of the underlying security.
- An atomic swap is a cryptocurrency exchange between two parties who want to exchange tokens from different blockchains.
- Backwardation is when the current price of the underlying asset is higher than the prices traded in the futures market.
- Barrier options are a type of exotic option in which the payoff depends on whether the option reaches or exceeds a predetermined barrier price.
- Bear call spreads are formed by buying two call options, one long and one short, with different strike prices but the same expiration date.
- Binary options depend on the outcome of the offer “yes or no”.
- Boundary conditions were used to establish the minimum and maximum possible values of call and put options prior to the introduction of binomial tree and Black-Scholes pricing models.