- N.V. is an acronym for Naamloze Vennootschap, a public limited company in the Netherlands and other countries under Dutch influence.
- Nacha operates one of the main networks that carries out electronic financial transactions between banks and payment service providers.
- A naked call is when a call option is sold on its own (uncovered) without any offset positions.
- Raw options refer to an option sold without any previously deferred shares or cash to fulfill the obligation of the option at expiration.
- A naked put is when a put option is sold on its own (uncovered) without any offsetting positions.
Naked short selling is the now illegal practice of shorting stocks that have not been proven to exist.#
- A named beneficiary refers to an individual identified by a written legal document who has the right to collect assets from a trust, insurance policy, pension plan account, or IRA.
- The Nanny Tax is a mandatory federal tax paid by people who employ domestic workers and pay wages above a certain threshold.
- Also known as M0, narrow money refers to physical money such as coins and currencies, demand deposits and other liquid assets that are readily available to central banks.
- Nasdaq - a global online platform for buying and trading securities - the world’s first electronic exchange.