- Q is the former Nasdaq designation, which noted that the company had filed for bankruptcy.
- The Q relation was popularized by Nobel laureate James Tobin and invented in 1966 by Nicholas Kaldor.
- The Qatar Investment Authority (QIA) is a sovereign wealth fund based in Doha.
- The Qatari rial is the official currency of the State of Qatar. The currency code is QAR and the abbreviation is QR.
- QQQQ is the original ticker for the Nasdaq 100 Trust, an ETF that is traded on the Nasdaq exchange.
- QSEHRA is a health care reimbursement plan that may be offered by small business employers.
- QStick calculates the moving average of the difference between the closing and opening prices.
Qtum is a cryptocurrency that combines the security of the Bitcoin blockchain model with the flexibility of Ethereum smart contracts.#
- Quadrix is a proprietary stock screening system.
- Quadruple witchcraft refers to the date when stock index derivative futures, stock index options, stock options, and single stock futures expire at the same time.